Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Season Opening!

Good morning all you fashionistas who are cleverly preparing your wardrobe for cooler weather. Living in the South fall arrives late and winter even later. That doesn't stop us Southern belles from anticipating fuzzy warm thoughts of crisp tingly air.

And so the season begins with the opening of the closet, your arm snaking it's way to the back till you touch upon what feels like Christmas. Yes. There it is. Last seasons cashmere LULU BOA!

I have lots of new designs this year. Yummy textures and cozy colors! I will keep you updated with the latest creations via my new blog and website!

I have also added DEW DROP EARRINGS to the mix this year along with my affordable gift giving BOHO line.

WWW.LULUBOAS.COM

Wild Bloom Boa

Vintage Lucite Hoops

Dew Drop Dangles
Adorn yourself and your friends this year with Lulu Boas!